Tuesday, November 22, 2011

At the Dentist

Willow had her 1st dentist appointment this morning! She did great and was pretty excited about it!
I'm sure getting to watch Jayden the past couple of years helped too, she knew what was going to happen and was more than happy to be sitting in the chair and letting people count and clean her teeth.
She was also pretty pumped that she got a new pair of sunglasses!
No cavities for this girl!  20 healthy teeth and a new pink toothbrush to boot!
Jayden also has a mouth of healthy teeth!  He has 4 adult molars, 2 adult teeth, and 4 loose teeth!  He was super excited to be going to the dentist.  He loves his hygienist, he asked me after his appointment if he could invite her to his birthday party!  :)   On the way to the office he asked me, "Who cleans my teeth?"  I said, "I think her name is Diane."  He says, "Oh yeah!  Diane!  I love her!"  I really wasn't too sure that he would remember who she was, I mean it had been 6 months since we had been there!  But when we got called out of the waiting room by someone other than Diane,  Jayden looked at her and said, "Who are you????" in a voice that said there was no way he was going back there with her!  Luckily, Diane was waiting for him around the corner and Jayden went running to her and gave her a hug!  Guess he remembered her!  :)  And then he proceeded to talk and talk and talk her ear off.  I'm just not sure how she got all of his teeth cleaned.  :)  And now he is trying to figure out a way to go get his teeth cleaned again before our next appointment in 6 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work little man, proud to hear that you love your dental checkups, keep Diane happy.

Royal