I thought about not even bothering with my camera since we were going to be doing the same stuff, and then when I brought it, I thought well, I just won't post about our 2nd trip here, but there were some darn hilarious pictures that I just couldn't not share. So here we go. Pumpkin Patch - round 2
There was of course the giant tricycle racing again....
And a little tractor tire crawling...
Then some teeter-tottering...
And Willow got bored with that and played in a teeter-totter airplane, but Jayden still wanting do to the real thing, so Royal helped him out, and I managed to snap these pictures and I haven't been able to stop laughing yet!
Then it was onto the giant air pillow for some jumping....
And finally to the corn maze, what Jayden had been waiting for!
Run, Kids, Run!!!!
Royal : Oh crap! Where did they go????
And pretty little Willow in the milo maze...keep this sweet little thing in mind for what's to come...Then it was onto the hayrack ride out to the pumpkin patch.
And the pumpkin patch....this is where Willow's story begins. She decided she was thirsty and said she needed some water. Since we had just got off the wagon ride, Royal and I said, 'Well, let's just pick some pumpkins real quick, then we'll go back and get you some water.' This is not what Willow wanted to hear and stood her ground and stomped her feet, right next to the pumpkin patch, refusing to go find a pumpkin for herself, and yelled over and over, 'I WANT WATER! Yelling. At the top of her lungs. It was all I could do to not start laughing. People were staring. I just kept taking pictures. What else could I do?
Jayden went out and picked everyone out a pumpkin, well everyone besides me, I like to pick my own. :)
And then he gave them to Royal to carry. It's a good thing Royal is so big and strong and loves to carve pumpkins.
Willow stood in her spot the whole time, looking like this. So fierce!
And on that note, this concludes our second trip to the pumpkin patch. Royal went off to pay for the pumpkins, I went and got the kids some WATER and lunch, then we went home and worked on apples. :) Ahhhhh, life with kids, so hilarious....














6 comments:
It was awesome, I am very thankful that I got to participate with the kids on this one, I do love a little Halloween.
Royal
Great pictures, Lovingfosses!
Oh Willow. I see a teenager in there somewhere. yikes!
jayden on the teeter totter...hilarious!
Your kids are SOOOO cute
I like Willow.
So funny! I love the pictures of Willow. HA HA HA Great Kids. Great Memories, Fun Time. Love from The Great Marshmellow.
Post a Comment