Willow and I tagged along with Jayden's class to Apple Jack Pumpkin Patch today. I totally am counting this year as way better than last year, because Jayden didn't throw up on anybody's shoes!
We did pretty much the same stuff we do every time we come to Apple Jack's, so I'm guessing this post might be a bit boring for a bunch of you out there, but the kids are bigger and I take pictures of everything, and I love being able to look back over the years and see what we've done and how much they've changed. :)
Jayden and Willow selecting the perfect pumpkins :
Tricycle Racing :
The big slide : Willow did it this year and didn't even hesitate! She ran up the hill and got in line and went right down. So brave!
The zip line : Willow had no interest in this. While Jayden was waiting his turn for the zip line, Willow kept going down the big slide. Thankfully they were right next to each other!
The big bouncy jumpy thing that I wished I had in my backyard :
I asked Jayden if I could take a picture of his shirt. They made little ghosts out of his footprints with googly eyes and bow ties. They were so cute! Jayden : "Fine...hurry up...." Me : *sigh.....*
And the class picture. Look who made sure she was right next to Jayden.....little Olivia... :)











4 comments:
He's so cute. Can't blame little Olivia. (I want a big boucy thing too)
Looks like so much fun and everyone had a great time! I guess Olivia doesn't seem to let Jayden out of her sight for too long!!! I really love the T-Shirts too. Happy Fall from the Great Marshmellow
that was an awesome field trip! i never went anywhere in school that was as fun as Apple Jacks! and rachel as far as i'm concerned, you could take pictures every day of jayden and willow doing exactly the same thing and i would never get tired of looking at them! so keep taking pictures (including some of you and royal - and sam and scooterpants - and post them up ....your kids are just too too cute!
hugs
I like pictures of my wife, I think she is just as cute as the kids.
Royal
Post a Comment