Royal and I had a parent/teacher conference tonight for Jayden. Jayden is doing really well in school, he meets all their benchmarks, and scores above average or average in their national norms comparison. Yay Jayden! He is also the kid in class who is very concerned with the one kid who doesn't seem to fit in. Jayden has befriended him and tried to help him in and around the class, and he even stood up to his friends (friends that live on our street) for him, when they were teasing him and throwing wood chips. He has great empathy and I am so proud of him for being brave and standing up for what is right.
In the hallway, while we were waiting for our turn to talk to Jayden's teacher, they had all these owls with 4 descriptors on them. You were suppose to try and guess which "owl" was your child. I picked the right owl the first time! Although, there were just a few things that gave it away. Dinosaurs being #1. :)
My favorite description, behind the "I like when my mom hugs me" was the "I am crazy!" ha ha ha


4 comments:
that is the cutest and sweetest thing ever. cute picture of him too. :) i love the sweet little guy that jayden really is. my favorite nephew.
wow....that brought tears up for me....he really is such a kind, gentle, sweet soul....more hugs for jayden!!!!! i can't wait to come and hug him and willow and you Rachel and of course Royal too!
love and hugs to all of you. wow.. he knows how important it is to have someone in his corner and he is going to be that someone
I love that boy.
I love that boy too.
Royal
Post a Comment