The hot weather has finally broken! You could feel a change real early in the morning, mostly before the sun came up, there was a slight coolness in the wind, but it was still crankin' above 100 during the day. We endured 54 days over 100, the first being in April, the majority of them in July and August, and the last of them in September. It has been. So. Hot. But it looks like it's finally over! Saturday was 105, then a thunder storm came in the evening and when we woke up Sunday morning, it was 65 degrees outside. 65! I wore pants to church! And since then we've just been hanging out in the low to mid 80's. It feels so good!
We have been playing outside pretty much non-stop for the past 3 days with all the kids on our street, and Jayden decided it was time to take the training wheels off his bike. He actually learned how to ride a bike without training wheels last Christmas when we were in Washington, but hasn't been ready to commit to it on his bike here, until this weekend. I wasn't even around when the wheels actually came off, but Royal said he only crashed once and then he was off and riding around everywhere!
And I give the nice weather about 2 weeks, and then I figure things will start to ice over..... :)



4 comments:
Hooray Jayden!!!!
He must feel a huge since of freedom having his own two wheels. I would!! Maybe I should trade my two legs in for two wheels!! Go for it Jayden, YAAAAAAAA
I think I spell since wrong!!
Another step to being a big man.
Royal
Post a Comment