Jayden has been begging for a new super hero cape for while now, but kind of off and on, and since he already has a dino cape that I made him, and the children have a history of not really loving things that I make - not sure why, they're AWESOME! - I was kind of hesitant to go out and get him material for a new cape. However, while grandma was here, she was in dire need of a nap, so I drug Jayden with me to Hobby Lobby and told him we could search for new cape material. He was a little grumpy about the whole thing, said there was no material there that would make a good cape, until he spotted the super shiny metallic material in the way back corner. Perfect for super hero capes. He picked out gold and silver for his own, and silver and pink for Willows. And then I spent a few hours trying to bend the extremely slippery material to my will and came out with these!
Willow a.k.a Sparkle Girl She named herself after her favorite sparkle shoes she had on today. (I apologize again about the hair, but I believe I've pleaded my case before)
And Jayden a.k.a ???? When I asked him what his super hero name was he said, "I can't tell you, it's a secret" Oooooookay!
And I believe we've heard before that "you don't need pants to save people!" Obviously these two come from the same stock!






3 comments:
oh my gosh those two little super heroes are awesome! who wouldn't love a cape out of shiny material like that? i know i want one! i love willow's hair.....it's totally a combination of what i remember yours and joanna's to be like....yours was a little curly and jo's was totally out of control! haha love it ! hugs to sparkle girl and the secret one...
So cute!! I just love those shiny sparklie capes. And pants are always and option!!!!! Love from The Super Marshmellow.
Nice work love, with the capes and the kids.
Royal
Post a Comment