Thursday, August 25, 2011

Flowers

Everyday this week (except Monday), Jayden has brought his teacher flowers.  If we walk to school, then he picks what he can find along the road.  If we drive to school, then he goes around the yard and picks things from our very much-in-need-of-a-mowing grass and our garden (lavendar and zinnias on this day)
Jayden says he is going to bring her flowers every day.   Who wouldn't want this kid in their class????

4 comments:

leslee aka mom aka nana said...

he's my favorite student for sure! no doubt about it....he is a charmer and delightful and that teacher is one lucky lady. i love that little guy
hugs

Anonymous said...

He definitely possesses his mother's gift of giving, and of course her huge heart. Why would he not, he is an extension of her love and generosity, born into him through their special bond. I am proud that I am part of their family.
Royal

Kaylee said...

He is just the sweetest thing!

Anonymous said...

He is just the sweetest boy. I would love to be his teacher! I love you Jayden. Your Great Aunt Marshmellow