It's been done for awhile now, but Jayden really doesn't care that I want to take a picture of it on his head. So, this evening, I bribed him with an M&M. Yes, just one. I know, I kinda suck. :) But he said, he'd do it. So, he let me take one, just one, picture. And he wouldn't even turn around for it.... I guess that is what I get for only offering up one measly M&M...
Then he sauntered off to the table where his dad was eating his dinner and started stuffing his face with crackers. But he left his pumpkin hat on! And I have this fantastic lens that gets me up close, even when they are way far away....
Then I started saying something about, why are you eating so many crackers? you just finished dinner (a huge amount of salmon patties, watermelon, and pattie pans - which he promptly took one bite of and then pretended to throw up on his plate). jayden? hello? are you listening to me? are you still so hungry? i can get you more dinner if you'd like? hello? jayden?
To which I get this look and a, "Are you talking to me?!?" And a picture that just cracks me up! And a laugh I really needed today too...
"No. No more dinner. Just crackers"




4 comments:
Nice hat, good looking kid, great photographer, this all adds up to a great picture.
Royal
I need a pumpkin hat lol very cute great job
I love that kid!!!!!! the pictures are fantastic...hooray for cool lenses
hugs to all of you
Wow! what great pictures of one really really cute kid in an awesome hat made by an amazing photographer who can also knit like crazy!! Love from The Great Marshmellow!
Post a Comment