Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Feet :: Victory Dance

Today,  Jayden's blue squad squared off against the yellow team.  I'm pretty sure we lost today's game, but Jayden swears that the score was 14-11 in their favor, but whose counting?  :)

Jayden has really started doing some sweet victory dances when his team scores a goal.
After Max scored a goal :

After Jayden scored a goal :

After Cooper scored his first goal of the season.  I wish I would of been paying more attention and got more of Cooper and their coach in the picture.  Their are all super excited because Cooper kicked the goal from mid-field.  :)

This picture is likely to be Jayden's favorite that I took this time, because his feet aren't touching the ground.  Jayden often runs as fast as he can down the field and kinda looks down and behind himself to see if he's got dust clouds or if his feet are no longer touching the field.

And here's a couple of Willow, just because she does so well on the sidelines with us, when what she really wants to do is run on the field and play with Jayden.

3 comments:

mom aka nana said...

awesome pictures! Jayden looks like he is a foot off the ground! i love his victory dances! wish i was there to dance with him and willow is the cutest little cheerleader in the whole wide world :)

Anonymous said...

Both the kids are looking good, Willow is definitely ready to play and Jayden is learning the ropes of the game. Nice coaching Rachel.
Royal

Anonymous said...

Jayden looks like he is flying!! and Willow has the cheerleader moves! Rachel have you been teaching her? I love all the pictures but I would really like to be there to see at the action!! Love and miss you all. The Great Marshmellow.