Jayden had another soccer game today against the orange team! We won 10-5, with Jayden scoring a goal, but whose counting, right??? Other than Jayden of course, and another kid Max who's on his team.... :)
Jayden saw the the pictures I posted last week and he said, "Where are my fast pictures?" Your what? "You know, my speed power pictures, where I'm running really, really fast!" So, I promised to try and get some pictures that showed just how fast he runs around out there. What he really wants are pictures of the dust he thinks is flying behind him when he runs, kinda like the poof of dust the road runner makes. I'm not sure I captured it this week, I'll just have to wait and see what he thinks of them.
Does this look fast?
Or this?
What about this?
Jayden's teammate, Max, is a goal scoring machine, so their coach had Max work on passing to his teammates. Here is Max passing the ball to Jayden.
And Jayden taking it all the way in!






4 comments:
If I was there I could take a picture of him with 'my' camera and he would look super duper fast because he would be so blury.
He looks pretty fast to me.
Royal
Fabulous images Rachey!
If you if want to blow Jayden's mind even more try shooting a really slow shutter (15sec. or even slower). Click your shutter and move your camera along with Jayden - your background will be blurry while keeping Jayden in focus. It takes practice - but have fun! :)
Yay, Jayden! He totally looks fast to me!
Post a Comment