Royal's mom won an appearance from Santa Claus at a silent auction, and he showed up at the house today. Despite the fact that the kiddos freaked out when the Santa at Royal's work's Christmas party showed up, they did pretty darn well with him sitting in the living room.
Looking out the window at Santa coming up the sidewalk - Jayden's starting to freak out a bit.

Jayden ran away and hid while Santa came in, then finally came back to check him out when he heard he had candy.

We actually got Jayden to sit on his lap!

And Jayden tested out his beard.

Willow wouldn't sit on Santa's lap, but at least got close enough to get her gift and candy cane.

Finally, Santa read the kids a story, Sneezy the Snowman. I thought this Santa was totally realistic!

Merry Christmas!!!
2 comments:
That was awesome, one of those great moments in parenting, the kids were very excited. Thanks grandma and grandpa.
I came across your blogs a while back while searching for my old friend Norma. They are absolutely delightful! I have to remind myself thats its ok to read because it is posted for all to see. I’ve laughed with you, cried too, but mostly just smiled and enjoyed. Thanks for sharing. My friend Norma has to be a very proud mom and grandma.
Post a Comment