
Then last Friday was Homecoming, and the whole school gets to participate. In Jayden's class, each kid is paired up with a middle school student to each lunch with and go around the carnival with. Jayden was not as excited about eating lunch at school this time. He does not like his routine getting messed up and he especially doesn't like being put in the care of some "strange kids". I didn't get much out of him about the day except that he said he didn't have fun. However, he managed to win something at a ring toss game and much to my surprise, brought this home.

A 2 liter bottle of Diet Orange Crush. Bad enough to bring all that soda home, but diet??? Eeeek! For all of those that might be worried, I am letting Jayden drink it. He won it after all!!! It's just slowly being rationed out and the days he forgets it's in the refrigerator, I don't remind him. :)
Then this week in Jayden's class they are working on the letter Pp. Tuesday was Pirate day. When I came to pick Jayden up, he looked like this. I hardly recognized him! Aarg! (and yes, he is wearing his dinosaur cape, he says it makes him faster when he runs during play break!)
3 comments:
i’m sure those two were the cutest boys in the class….make that the school….no no make that wichita!!!!! those smiles make me smile too….can’t wait for grandparent’s day when it will be my turn!!!!
That kid is hysterical.
Nice work little man.
Post a Comment