Willow is really interested in Easton, the baby who is almost the same size as Willow at just 4 months.

When the sun came out, the boys all put on their swim suits and life jackets and got ready to go for a ride on the rocket behind the boat.


Papa was driving the boat and making some big waves for the boys to bounce over and he managed to sink one of the rocket's wings and flipped all 3 of the boys out.

They were a little freaked out, but all have gotten back in the rocket since, some with strict instructions to go fast and straight!
Now, nobody call CPS on me. I swear the can isn't open. A couple beers got brought in the boat and Willow was just sitting on the seat and she was getting really hot, so I gave her an unopened can of beer to hold to help cool her off. What she did with it was all on her...This is for you, Uncle Jon

2 comments:
Awesome! See you soon!
I love a little vacation.
Post a Comment