It took Jayden awhile before he could admit that he really liked Sam. I think he felt guilty about liking Sam and Scooter at the same time. Since he knew that dogs and cats don’t usually get along, he was going to side with Scooter and not like Sam until Sam knew he wasn’t suppose to chase Scooter. Jayden kept telling me that I needed to take Sam back, that he couldn’t stay at our house anymore. I finally told Jayden that if he didn’t like Sam that was fine, but Sam was mom’s dog and I was going to keep him and take care of him. Well that fired Jayden right up. How dare I claim something as my own! Jayden said, ‘No Mom! Sam is not yours. He’s mine’ And ever since then, Jayden has been all over Sam whenever we are outside.





And while Jayden and I were in the backyard playing with Sam, Willow was hanging in the front yard mowing with Dad. It’s nice someone is taking over Jayden’s role of following Royal around with the mower. We wouldn’t want Royal to be lonely!
Check out Royal’s outfit - that is HOT! :)
4 comments:
I love this post, but Nick and I chuckling out load at the picture of Willow and Royal. Does Royal have any clue that you posted this pic? Poor guy! But oh so funny!
I still love you honey.
Tyson would not talk to me for a week if I posted a picture of him in his lawn mowing outfit. HA!
Royal’s got it right. Safety first, fashion second!
I’m glad Sam and Jayden are friends. They look happy together. And Willow with the lawnmower is adorable!
Post a Comment