Jayden starts on the couch, leaps off, and lands on the jumper…

…to see just how high he can bounce the bear in the air.

Willow has been trying to do it too, just not from the couch. She flings herself on the jumper from the floor.
Jayden forgot to wait his turn and wait until Willow had completely cleared the jumper before launching himself onto it.
Looks like Willow goes almost as high as bear.
4 comments:
I think the world better watch out for those two.
When I first looked at the photo before reading the caption, I was like.. umm.. why is Jayden bouncing Willow off of the jumper????? Turns out he did… Should I be calling social services????
oh my gosh is that willow going UP ?? Jayden does look like he is having a blast!!!! what a funny funny kid :) who would have thought to launch bear? that’s something you kids did to each other and especially your dad on the trampoline!! i guess it’s “like mother like son” :)
Freakin funny! I’m laughing so hard! That last one with Willow - nice! :)
Post a Comment