Monday, April 5, 2010

Where's My Sweetie Pie?

I love that Jayden loves to do things for and with Willow. He reads to her all the time, and this is one of her favorite books. He’s such a good big brother! And Willow is the typical little sister, pulling on his ear and everything. :)





5 comments:

Royal said...

Way to be a great big brother, now just make sure you keep the boys away from your sister

Kay-Kay said...

that is just so cute!

Sabrina said...

Love this blog, per our conversation this morning, I think Jayden has an old soul! Love how passionate he is with the little ones!

Kim said...

What a great big brother - having patience, getting his ear pulled and using such great expression while reading! Too cute!!

mom said...

MORE MORE !!! I WANT MORE!!!! That is so so so cute….they are the cutest ever! Can’t wait to see them soon!!!!