Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jayden's 1st Baseball Game

Royal had gotten 4 tickets to the Wichita State baseball game for Tuesday (the 20th) night. And it was perfect timing because Norma was in town to watch Willow, so Royal, Fireball, Jayden, and I headed to the game. We had plans to go to a KC Royals game while in Kansas City the following weekend, so I thought this was a good way to test Jayden out and see how he did during the game. The game, however, was s.l.o.w. But Jayden was entertaining, so I turned my video camera on him and just started taping him watching the game.

My favorite quote of the night, which sadly wasn’t caught on camera…all the sudden Jayden yelled out, “We got nothin’ for ya, cupcake!”
What??? Where in the world did he pick that up???

And here’s a little video showing my favorite Jayden snippets that I heard all game long, I think he’s pretty darn funny. (and he does mix up baseball with a little football, we tried to explain they were different games, but he didn’t quite catch on…)





3 comments:

Marzia said...

Lol! I also love the fact that Fireball is yawning, mustn’t have been an exciting game :)

Sabrina said...

What a hoot!!!

Royal said...

You got to love the little man.