Jayden and I did a little Thanksgiving craft today while Willow was taking a nap. And while most days I am completely frustrated and exhausted that lately everything with Jayden tends to be a battle, there is usually a moment during the day where things are easy and I am reminded how much I love the kid. Even if I have to tell him that he is most definitely NOT allowed to smile in my pictures to get him to stop ignoring me and smile.


5 comments:
There is evidence Grandma Norma was in town-new little boy haircut!! So cute!
What does his sweater say?
His sweater says ‘Hood Canal’ and has a picture of a whale on it. It actually was my brothers’ sweater from when they were Jayden’s size and my mom found it this summer when we were there. So, I didn’t make it. :) But I could if I wanted too. :) ha ha ha
He is a handsome looking little man, new haircut, throwback knitted sweater. He is the man.
I have a green sweater just like that one that one tucked away for a little red headed grandchild I am sure I will have someday.
Post a Comment