Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Willow and Mom!

I can’t believe Willow is already a year old! She even woke me up at 2am this morning to remind me what I was doing last year at 2am. She’s so thoughtful!!! Last year, I was waking Royal up to tell him to call the midwife because my contractions were really close together, and Willow came flying out just a mere 2 hours later! This year, she’s getting a bunch of teeth and needed a little tylenol and some hugs from her mom so she could go back to sleep.

Here’s happy little Willow right after she was born.



And here is Willow 1 year later! Wearing her birthday cake hat that she REFUSES to keep on. I suppose it’s just the beginning of “I don’t really care if you made it for me, I’m not wearing it” I’ll try not to let it hurt my feelings. :)





HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!

and

Happy Birthday to my Mom, who Willow gets to share her birthday with!
(I wish I had a more recent picture, but my mom refuses to let me take any pictures of her…grrrr)

1 comment:

Royal said...

Happy Birthday to two lovely ladies, the super duper Nana and the super duper Willow.