Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Payback
Royal’s parents flew back to Washington early Sunday morning. However, they didn’t leave before Royal came home with a HUGE bag of pecans that needed cracking. I figured Royal was paying back his mom for all the times he’s had to snap green beans, or cut corn off the cob, or stuff potstickers, or frost christmas cookies, or any of the other projects she seems to have going when we show up. Let’s just say Norma and my hands were pretty sore from cracking the nuts…funny how the morning after Royal brought the nuts home, he and his dad went hunting…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I believe I cracked quite a few of those nuts. It was nice to pay the parents back just a little
What are you planning on baking with all of those nuts. I think they would go very good in fudge, bread, cookies, cake or just in a bowl. You probably have some project all ready for them. My of course would have to be sugarfee. If you think this is a hint, it is!!!!! Have a great Thanksgiving. Love you all, The Great Marshmellow
Post a Comment