Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kid Quote :: 3



I was stealing some Skittles out of Jayden’s halloween candy and he caught me and said : “Hey, Mom. I think you should share those with me”

Me: Um, I don’t know. I really like Skittles.

Jayden: Please, mom. I’ll help you fold the laundry if you share them.

Me: Very tempting.

Jayden: Mom…I love you…And I’ll love you for 3 1/2 months, but that is it. Now, are you going to share them now?

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

THAT. is funny!!!
Jayden you are good negotiater!!! Way to pull on your mom’s heart-strings. Laundry AND love for 3 1/2 months….what could be better!

Erin Mann said...

That is hilarious! I love it when they say grown up kinds of things. Too funny! And I love the halloween pics! The kids were adorable especially your little lady bug!

Royal said...

Way to go little man.