Saturday, October 17, 2009

To the Pumpkin Patch!

Despite the chilly weather this morning and the chance for extremely muddy conditions (thanks to the rain last night), we bundled up the kids, grabbed papa and nana, loaded up the car, and headed to the pumpkin patch. And. It. Was. Cold. Way different from last year when it was quite warm, but I think we had fun anyway. And thanks to myself and my mom armed with cameras, we managed to take a ton of pictures. :)



Willow got to wear Jayden’s old camo fleece outfit. Good thing I made her pumpkin hat pink this year!





Jayden and I did a little teeter-tottering



Jayden raced some ducks!











And then it was time for the big slide!









Then we hit up the good ‘ole corn maze! They did have a small milo maze for little kids to do by themselves, but Jayden had no interest in that. He only wanted to run and get lost in the corn.







Then onto the pumpkin patch to find our perfect pumpkins!








3 comments:

Royal said...

I love pumpkin patches and all that goes with them.

Amy said...

Looks like a fun day! :)

Kim said...

What a fun adventure…love the pumpkin hats too!