Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not Missing

So, you’ve probably all been wondering where the heck I’ve been. Where are all the posts with the cute pictures of the kids??? Well, not to worry, I haven’t gone missing, I’ve been around, doing plenty of post worthy things. However, my computer has not. Yes, it died again. Had to go to the fix-it shop again. Not real happy about it, but at least it’s back now and we still have 2 years on our Apple Care plan, so when it dies again at least it will get fixed for free. :)
So….lets just do a quick recap of things that have been going on and get you all caught up!

Royal and I had celebrated our 5th anniversary on the 2nd. Woo hoo! We found someone to watch the kids and we went to dinner. Along with our food, I had a martini. But since it has been a good 19+ months since I’ve had a nice strong drink, it pretty much kicked my tail. I went to bed around 10:30 feeling like I had a hangover. Nothing like going from I feel good, to I feel drunk, to I’m feeling not so drunk, to uh, my head is pounding and I’ve got to go to sleep. Awesome way to start off year #6! I either need to never drink again, or just drink more often so it doesn’t affect me so much. Hmmmmm…..

Jayden decided what he wanted to be for Halloween. A ferocious T-Rex. We found a costume online and got it ordered. It showed up today and there has been a lot of roaring, clawing, pretend biting, and threats of ‘I’m going to eat you for dinner’ around here. I also started doing a preschool program with him here at home. I thought I’d give the whole homeschooling thing some serious consideration, since you know, it is my child’s education and future we’re talking about here. We got appointments to tour some of the school’s around here, just so we can see what there is to offer, but there is always the chance that the looking around may just push me more towards homeschooling. ;) Jayden has also been obsessed with my camera and taking a ton of pictures. I’ve been sorting through the hundreds of them and promise to post some soon!





Willow has grown 2 new teeth for a total of 8! I’m hoping they’re through for good and don’t disappear again like they have been doing. I have also been trying to make our dinners something that she can eat too because she is starting to get mad when the food I’m eating is different than the food she’s eating. So far, just to name a few, she’s chowed down mac and cheese, pizza, baked potato soup, pumpkin bread, turkey burgers, and tonight she ate her plate of food and managed to finished off the rest of Jayden’s tater-tot casserole. I’m pretty sure it’s Willow whose gonna clean out my pantry and I’m starting to think she might be able to out eat Royal. And since she’s scooting around on the floor and thinks everything is food, I have to sweep the floor like 5 times a day. Talk about annoying, I’m thinking of getting a dog just to clean up after meals and stuff. And speaking of eating anything. Today Willow ate goose poop. What???? Oh, yeah. I wish I had my camera because I so would of taken a picture just to hold against her later and of course to show everybody who wasn’t there. From what I hear Royal’s brother used to eat slugs, maybe it runs in the family. My kid is so going to be the one who eats the bottle of glue. Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure she didn’t swallow any, poop that is. I scraped it out with my finger and then I wiped out the inside of her mouth with a wet wipe, hopefully the wet wipe wasn’t too poisonous. ;) and then made her drink a bunch of water. But the second I put her down again she managed to scoot on over to a leaf and try to eat that.


3 comments:

Royal said...

It is nice to see a post again, not sure I am real pleased with the Apple computer, seems to break alot.

Krisy said...

Yipee! and cute!

Marshmellow said...

Goose poop. Are you going to have to put her in a plastic bubble!