Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jayden Sings :: Clementine

Jayden loves singing songs. He sings All. The. Time. If Willow is ever freaking out in the car, the only thing I’ve found that will calm her down is if Jayden sings to her. When I was in Washington this summer, I was driving back to my parent’s house from Royal’s parent’s house, which is a couple hour drive, and Jayden and Willow fell asleep. Then Willow woke up and started screaming because she doesn’t like to be in the car when it’s dark and she’s tired, and I still have a good hour left of the drive. After I tried everything (other than pulling over) to calm her down, I finally woke Jayden up and had him sing to her the rest of the way. As soon as Twinkle, Twinkle Little Start started up, she was quiet and just watched him sing. I’m never leaving on a long car ride with Willow without taking Jayden, that’s for sure!

I have been trying to video tape Jayden singing for the longest time, but wouldn’t you know, he doesn’t really like performing for me. Shocking…. However, I managed to get this last night. Royal found a website that will play just the music to a bunch of kids song, so I was able to record him on the computer without him knowing because it was “hidden” behind the webpage with the music. Genius!!!

So here, for your viewing entertainment, is Jayden singing “Oh, My Darling Clementine”




4 comments:

Kristi said...

That was just about the perfect way to end my evening! So cute!

Krisy said...

Love his face. Love it.

Royal said...

American Idol here we come.

Sabrina said...

Oh my gosh, I just chuckled out loud and woke Nick up, this is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Love it