Dear little Willow has found her thumb! Jayden never really found his (he’s found his index finger for sure now and it’s always stuck up his nose). Personally, I think he didn’t have the patience for his thumb and he was too stubborn to actually find it. Now that I have experienced and got to know his personality over the past almost 3 years, I’m pretty sure he was waiting for his thumb to come to him and he wasn’t going to give into going to it. Anyways…little Willow…she found her thumb and managed to sleep through the night, a whole 11 hours! My nights with her aren’t typically bad, I usually only get up once with her, but it was still nice to get a solid 8 hours in. And then today, she cranked out a 3 hour nap! Wahooo!!! So nice, especially since Jayden isn’t taking naps anymore…but that’s a whole ‘nother story.


Here’s Jayden, he wanted to have his picture taken too.

And then Jayden decided he didn’t want his picture taken, this is him saying, ‘Noooooooooo’. And Willow looking a little shocked at how loud Jayden is.

Jayden showing his happy face

Jayden showing his sad face

Jayden showing his surprised face

Willow watching Jayden, thinking, “What the???”

Willow watching Jayden, finally figuring out what he’s doing

Jayden doing a nice dinosaur roar

Jayden doing a mean dinosaur roar….if only you could of heard it.
4 comments:
Wow! Thanks for all those pictures! I love how Willow smiles with her eyes. And I love how much personality Jayden shows in his face! :)
And that is so cute, Willow, sucking her thumb. Nice you don’t have to get up and find the binki, lost in the crib in the middle of the night!
Thumb-suckers are cool. I was one. Get that girl a blankey to tote around (after she can walk of course) and she’ll be the perfect peanuts character!
Love the “expressions” photos BTW - love it!
Oh how little kids entertain, smiles, laughs, roars, and sad faces.
Wooo Hooo for thumbsuckers! Olivia is one and she is the most content of the 3.
Post a Comment