3 months and 3 days old, Willow has figured out the skill of rolling from front to back. Way to go, girl!
Let her show you how its done. Take notes if you need to. (Sadly, the video camera is on the fritz, so you get still pictures…)
And just in case you missed something there, Royal will give you one more perspective on how to do it.
HAPPY ROLLING!
8 comments:
Marshmellow
said...
OH MY GOSH!!!! She just learned to suck her thumb now she is rolling over. You need to get here quick. She will be driving a car before you know it and I will have missed it all. Love those photos, keep them coming. Big kisses to Jayden and Willow (and you guys too!) Love Great Aunt Marshmellow.
Yea for rolling over!! And. . .perhaps you should pick up some new t-shirts for Royal - that whole is distracting me from his fabulous illustration. :)
Oh my goodness, she’s rolling already? . . . and look at those big blue eyes! I am also laughing at Amy’s comment above as I wasn’t going to say anything… but, since it was already mentioned … Did Royal get a fishing hook/fly stuck on his shirt? :)
Look at her go! Nice work Willow! And I see Royal has on one of his nicer shirts. . . I am with Amy on this one. Perhaps the next set of t-shirts should be “talls”
I’m afraid I can’t be responsible for dressing Royal too. I’ve got to try and dress myself and 2 other munchkins. Sorry, ladies, but Royal is on his own. If he can’t throw out shirts that have holes in the armpits and shrinking up to become belly-shirts, well, I guess we’re all just gonna have to put up with his hairy-ness.
Wow! It’s been a while since I’ve sat down to catch up with your awesome family. What great pictures! Willow is so adorable and Jayden is as cute and hilarious as ever. Royal, well…he’s okay too. Hey, Len has one of those shirts too Royal. You guys must shop in the same “used” closet section for men :) Keep the stories and pics a-comin’…i’ll try not to stay away for so long. I’m sure to miss something if I do. Love you!
8 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! She just learned to suck her thumb now she is rolling over. You need to get here quick. She will be driving a car before you know it and I will have missed it all. Love those photos, keep them coming. Big kisses to Jayden and Willow (and you guys too!) Love Great Aunt Marshmellow.
Yea for rolling over!! And. . .perhaps you should pick up some new t-shirts for Royal - that whole is distracting me from his fabulous illustration. :)
He knew that rolling would be so fantastic.
Oh my goodness, she’s rolling already? . . . and look at those big blue eyes! I am also laughing at Amy’s comment above as I wasn’t going to say anything… but, since it was already mentioned … Did Royal get a fishing hook/fly stuck on his shirt? :)
She is so pretty…like her momma.
Look at her go! Nice work Willow! And I see Royal has on one of his nicer shirts. . . I am with Amy on this one. Perhaps the next set of t-shirts should be “talls”
I’m afraid I can’t be responsible for dressing Royal too. I’ve got to try and dress myself and 2 other munchkins. Sorry, ladies, but Royal is on his own. If he can’t throw out shirts that have holes in the armpits and shrinking up to become belly-shirts, well, I guess we’re all just gonna have to put up with his hairy-ness.
Wow! It’s been a while since I’ve sat down to catch up with your awesome family. What great pictures! Willow is so adorable and Jayden is as cute and hilarious as ever. Royal, well…he’s okay too. Hey, Len has one of those shirts too Royal. You guys must shop in the same “used” closet section for men :)
Keep the stories and pics a-comin’…i’ll try not to stay away for so long. I’m sure to miss something if I do.
Love you!
Post a Comment