We had to make one more trip to the beach before heading back home. I LOVE the ocean and sometimes I just can't believe I live in a place that is pretty much the farthest you can get away from an ocean. Royal's parents have a cabin on Long Beach, so we headed down there for a couple days.
We had my nephew Myles with us too!
Willow and Myles flying MY childhood kite my mom gave me on this trip.
Royal can't help himself and usually ends up digging up a clam while at the beach. He considers it training for Jayden for any clam tides this winter that he's hoping we will be here for.
Jayden doesn't need my help with the stunt kite anymore. :)





















1 comment:
That was a good time, I love the beach and I fully expect to have a cabin there one day.
Royal
Post a Comment