Jayden is loving to climb lately. I caught him climbing up my garden trellises in order to get on top of our fence in order to scooch along the top for one of his Mission Impossible missions. Lately, he has figured a way to get in the Willow tree and each day he has climbed higher and higher and he now climbs to the top, and jumps over our fence into our neighbors yard. I'm a little nervous to bring him to Washington where the trees grow so tall. :)
I figure once the Willow tree's leaves finally fill in, he's going to have a nice little hideout up there.


3 comments:
I think I'm going to drive him by our old house and show him the tree you and Kaylee would climb.....!
That willow looks a little lean, I hope this little angel has hidden wings in case one of the tiny branches gives way! They are both growing up sooooo cute.
He is a true treetoper at heart.
Royal
Post a Comment