So, now the kids and I are rolling around in this!
The kids were ecstatic and refused to get out of the car most of the time. So many buttons to push and places to sit.
Even Sam wouldn't get out.
He's starting to panic that we are going to leave him behind. He's figured out something is going on and anytime the trailer door is opened, he's inside laying on his bed. A few times I'm looking for Sam around dinner time and we find him shut in the trailer. He doesn't always get out when everybody leaves and the door gets shut with him still inside. I'm pretty sure he doens''t mind. It's probably a good thing we are taking him with us this summer, I'm not sure he would forgive us. :)
Alright, I kid, I kid. We did NOT get a minivan. Especially to pull the trailer with. We got a new truck and while I was having the dealer install a bed liner and steps - because otherwise I'd have to take a running leap to get in - they gave me the minivan to drive around.
Jayden is in love with it. He gives it hugs and has named it Dodgey.
There once was a girl who was fun.
But stood only 5 foot 1.
So she got a big ride
To make up for her size.
She thought this was safer than guns





4 comments:
Everybody needs a truck, especially a short little lady with big adventures on her mind.
Royal
Hahahahaha. Your poem is hilarious!!!!!
Lol!!
I've always wore the pants, I mean driven the truck, at our house! ;) I had a friend who pulled up in our driveway once and her daughter commented on Mike's truck and my car. They had to explain to her that at our house, the girl drives the truck! Welcome to the club my friend!
Post a Comment