Jayden had an optional In-House day at school today, where he could go to the eCadamy classroom and do school work and projects and have lunch with other kids his age and the eCademy teachers from 9-2. They do these days about once a month and I usually try and take advantage just so I get a day off and Jayden gets to make some friends. However, both of my kids have been suffering from head colds - mild ones compared to what other people around us are suffering with, but Jayden's cough was still pretty bad this morning and I didn't really want to be responsible for passing more germs around, so at the last minute Jayden decided to skip the In-House day. That meant that he got to tag along on a special date I had planned with Willow. Willow and I had appointments at the Fresh Spa Market for pedicures this morning. I LOVE Fresh Spa Market!
Willow was really excited to get her nails done and she picked Brown Sugar Pear scents for her lotion and foot soak. I told her when she was done I was probably going to want to eat her feet.
As soon as her nails were painted, she asked if she could do it again. Do it again meaning right now, she needed to take off that color, soak her feet, get her feet rubbed and then wrapped in hot towels, and then painted again. I'm going to assume she really liked it. :)
The hot chocolate they also provided her with probably helped too. She also insisted next time she came that she needed to get her toes AND her fingers done too. I guess mani/pedi's might be next up on our girl time.
Jayden was a really good sport about it. He sat in a chair and sipped his hot chocolate, and after insisting the whole time there was no way he was getting his feet done, he broke down at the last minute and decided he wanted a soak too.
The girl working on Jayden insisted that LOTS of men come in to get their feet fixed up. I'm kind of hoping that Jayden talks Royal into making man-pedi's one of their special things they do together, because Jayden has the stinkiest feet. I didn't know a 6 year olds feet could smell so bad. And now, his feet smell like Brown Sugar and Pear. Somehow, I just don't see that happening. Guess it will have to be more of a mom and Jayden kind of thing. :)





1 comment:
Looks like a great time was had by all.
Royal
Post a Comment