There was a free open house and airshow this weekend down at McConnell Air Force Base. We've never been before, but I totally wanted to watch the airshow. However, with 300lbs of apples sitting in my kitchen needing to be processed, I just couldn't talk myself into going and spending 4+ hours there looking at airplanes and fighting the crowds. So, I did the next best thing I could think of. :) I loaded Royal and the kids up in his truck, put our folding chairs in the back and headed down towards the base. But instead of going into the airshow, we parked right across the street from it right before the Thunderbirds started flying and watched the show from there! Then when it was over, it was easy to get out and get back home to all my apples!
It was an awesome show to watch!





1 comment:
It was a great show and a great addition to our weekend.
Royal
Post a Comment