Jayden's class party for Halloween was this Friday. I was able to drop Willow off at a friend's house, so I could be a part of Jayden's class without also having to chase after Willow. It was fun, we had a snack, did a craft, and played some games.
Jayden is the batman on the far-right. :)
Jayden's "friend" Olivia, was dressed as work-out Barbie. My kinda girl! :)
I guess I didn't quite understand Olivia's feelings for Jayden until I got to witness them in action. She insisted Jayden sit right next to her at every station. Was was constantly professing her love for Jayden, and was always putting her arm around him. "Oh, Jayden, I just love you!" "I love you Jayden!" Jayden is a pretty good sport and pretty much just sits there while she is gushing all over him. And then after an intense game of pin the mouth on the ghost, Olivia just couldn't contain herself any longer.
Its pretty cute.
It was fun to get to see Jayden in his class with his friends. :)






4 comments:
He is a ladies man for sure. Watch out when he gets older, of course he will be taught all the proper rules.
Royal
holy moly. i'd be telling that little barbie to back it up a bit. :) jayden....just pretends like he doesn't care. i bet he loves it! he sure is cute.
He is just too irresistible!! I would be hugging and smooching him too! I am with Kaylee tell those girls to back off!! He is such a sweet heart! Love you Jayden. The Great Marshmellow.
I'm gonna hug and smooch that cute cute cute little guy....and the little princess in just a few days....can't wait!
Post a Comment