(be sure to notice the freaky Kansas weather...today it's super hot and we're swimming....in the pics from yesterday's strawberry picking, Jayden is wearing warmup pants and a hooded sweatshirt! the weather here is so weird.....)
For Royal's birthday, the kids and I got him a waterproof camera for his upcoming fishing trip in Alaska. I thought a camera that he could get wet, could withstand him dropping it in the boat, and could handle cold temperatures just might be exactly what he needs to document all the huge fish I just know he is going to catch and bring home. And well because I kinda like gadgets, I thought it would be great to take to the pool with us this summer, since I never get any pictures of the kids swimming because I'm in the pool with them and my camera can't get wet.
Our neighborhood pool is finally open and it was hot today! So...we went swimming! I know there are going to be lots of better pictures to come because the pool water is still a little too chilly for me to stick my head under. :)



3 comments:
cool! my kids would love one of those!
Looks like little man still remembers some of his swimming lessons.
Royal
i'm still wearing warm ups and hooded sweatshirts....and fingerless gloves....sad weather here.....am excited to see more underwater swimming pictures!
hugs hugs hugs
Post a Comment