My mom flew in from Washington last night, so she got to come to swimming lessons today. Good thing, because otherwise I wouldn't of had these pictures. Nanarazzi was in the house, while I was knitting furiously and watching on the sidelines.
Jayden is doing great in Level 3, he just has to master side breathing and he'll move up to Level 4!



Willow, just 2 days before her 2nd birthday has completed Level 1 and is moving on up to Level 2! Wanda, who has been her swim teacher the whole time (she did the parent-tot class too) told me she wasn't giving up Willow and was going to make sure she kept her for Level 2 as well. (usually there is just 1 teacher per level in a time slot, but Wanda is the resident grandma and I think what Wanda wants, Wanda gets, and Willow just happens to be one of her favorite students!)


2 comments:
Nanarazzi! That’s a good one! Great pictures, Mom!! Wish we were all together…
just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Way to go little Lovigfoss’
Post a Comment