Royal and I have started our annual fall Spite and Mallace Tourny.

I'm not sure what it is about this time of year that makes Royal and I want to play cards, but September rolls around and our huge stack of cards makes it way out of the closet. Usually I dominate at this game, but this year I'm not doing so hot. I'm thinking maybe if I make some sweet pumpkin dip and eat it while I play that might help....or at least help losing not taste so bad. ;)
A friend of mine is letting me borrow her dehydrator, so Jayden and I harvested a bunch of basil out of the garden this morning and started picking the leaves off to start drying them, all the while we were listening to some fall music.

Turns out the music struck a dancing bone in Jayden's little body, so he turned the music up really loud and him and Willow busted a move for a good 20 minutes. :)
4 comments:
Nice work my lovely lady.
Is it just me or is Sam trying really hard to ignore all of the action going on around him? Sweet dancing my friends!
I’m so thankful for that video as I had no idea what “fall music” was. :)
Looks like the kids picked up a few moves from Grandpa Wayne.
Post a Comment