Here are Royal and I at the base.

And here is where we were going to be hiking to. The summit is the peak right above the line of snow.

The beginning of the hike. Hello Trees!!! I love Washington!

Starting to get above the tree line.

We hit the snow and found out from a couple we met at the top, that just 3 weeks ago there had been 3 feet of snow up there.

Lake Cushman down below

There is the parking lot way down there to the right. If Jayden had been with us, I'm pretty sure he would of said, "Look, those cars are so puny!"

We got to the top and had this view...

...and this mountain goat waiting for us!

It took us about an hour and a half to get to the top and about an hour to get down. You can't hike anything like this in Kansas! :)
3 comments:
Awesome!!!! I love the pictures! Lunden misses the kiddos and I just miss my partner/mom in crime!!!!
You guys look like you are having a blast! Such pretty pictures!
Looks like a great place to live to me, I should move back. My hiking partner is great.
Post a Comment