Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Exhale

...is the new color of Royal and my bedroom. Royal picked it out and I thought "exhale" was the perfect name for a color for a bedroom. :) Well actually, Royal picked white first, and I told him that wasn't an option for me and if he didn't care, then maybe I'd paint the room pink. Soon after that he had a bit more of an opinion. :)

Photobucket


We of course had plenty of help from our #1 helper in the house.
Photobucket
Photobucket


And since I know that looking at people painting and finished painted rooms isn't exactly everyone's idea of a good time. Here's a random video of Willow's evil laugh.




8 comments:

Jojee said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I LOVE IT!

Kay-Kay said...

yea. we just watched it about 20 times. no joke. the boys wouldn’t stop laughing so we could hear the whole thing!

Carrie said...

Looks great! Love the saying above the bed also!

mom aka nana said...

what a little corker! and your bedroom is beautiful too…..jayden does an amazing job :)

Royal said...

The good wife pulled through again, and of course the kids are exceptional.

Jordan said...

Love the color! oh and nothing beats Willow’s laugh.

Pammy said...

That girl, she is a real goof. Room looks GREAT! I love that you still have Royal’s favorite sunflowers!

Amy said...

Love the color, love the helper, love the laugh! I wouldn’t have guessed you’d pick such a loving, romantic saying for over your bed. . . since you don’t kiss and all! ;)
Fabulous job!