#1 : “Jayden, stop sticking your trains up your nose”
I can’t believe how many times a day I have to tell someone to take a toy out of different body parts.
Then, I said something today that I’m going to have to provide some context behind, but I still couldn’t believe that it came out of my mouth.
#2 : “Jayden, would it be alright with you if I used the dead man’s banana for your lunches?”
Jayden had been helping Royal pack his lunch this morning and came out of the pantry holding a banana and this story about a man who was going to eat the banana, but before he could eat it a T-Rex ran up on him and ate the man instead. So then the banana was all alone in the hot sun and that’s why it had brown spots on it.
2 comments:
Wow, what a couple of kids we have.
What an imagination!! He is the best story teller.
Post a Comment