Friday, May 21, 2010

Rachel Repeat :: 1



Kaylee just posted something on her blog on Tuesday about documenting the things that come out of our mouths as mothers.  Things I can’t believe we say, like “please don’t eat the bubbles in the bathtub”, or “please stop chewing on your shoes”, or “get your toe out of your mouth”…hmmmm, maybe I don’t feed my kids enough????

Today, the kids and I had to make a stop at PetCo.  I caught Jayden yesterday dumping all of the fish food into his fish tank.  He had good intentions, he wanted to make sure Fishy had enough food while we are in Arizona, but it just put one more thing on my to-do list for today : Clean out fish tank….  Anyways, while I was getting Willow out of the car Jayden was standing next to me.  I grab Willow and start walking but Jayden wasn’t following me.  So, I turn around and say this :

“Jayden.  Will you please stop smelling the tires and come with me?”

1 comment:

Royal said...

Maybe he heard an air leak and was inspecting the tire. Okay most likely he was just smelling it.