Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jayden's Got Tricks

Jayden is constantly showing me “tricks”. Whether it’s hanging from the counter, walking backwards, leaping off the couch, standing up on his pedals on his bike, they are always his “tricks”, and for some reason he always says someone taught him how to do it, when half the time I know he just made them up on the fly. Like I’m pretty sure that he figured out how to climb up on the trunk in the middle of the living room and leap off of it. I’m pretty sure Grandma didn’t teach him that, maybe Grandpa Fireball, but definitely not Grandma. :) “My grandpa taught me this trick!” and then he rides his bike with one hand. “Hey mom, you want me to show you the trick that dad taught me?” and then he runs down the street backwards. “My cousin Brennie taught me this trick” and then he slides down the stairs on his belly.

Today’s trick I took a picture of. “Hey Mom! Want to see me drink water with my nose? My Nana and Papa taught me this trick!” And then he actually sucked water up his nose, which made him cough, and then it came dripping out the other side.


Really Nana and Papa? Was this necessary?

5 comments:

Jojee said...

That is one of the coolest kids ever! I cant wait to see all of you

Royal said...

I think maybe his dad taught him that one, I have been known to do some strange things in my time.

mom aka nana said...

that cute cute kid is hilarious….and yes both papa and i taught him that trick :) and i can’t wait to see what else we taught him….how i love that little blue eyed boy. CANT WAIT TO GET MY ARMS AROUND HIM

mom said...

Jayden is simply hilarious. And yes, Papa and I taught him that trick…it’s one we do on a regular basis! Can’t wait to find out what other tricks we’ve taught him. Love love love that little blue eyed boy….can’t wait to hug him and laugh laugh laugh at all his “tricks”

Jessie said...

Oh, nana definitely taught him this one. I’ve seen her do it when no one is looking. But she uses wine :)

Miss you guys!