Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This is how we Roll

We’re having an impromptu pajama day at our house. Jayden came into our bedroom this morning and declared, “Mom, we are NOT working out today. I just want to play with my toys” And I really didn’t have the energy to argue with him, not to mention I sliced off the end of another finger yesterday and then proceeded to burn it on a hot pan, so I wasn’t sure how the throbbing in that finger was going to feel while pushing a stroller and doing pushups (not at the same time of course). And poor Willow seems like she’s been living on Tylenol lately, thanks to teeth and colds and shots. So, I’m taking the day off and we are hanging out in our pajamas, or at least I am until I figure out time to get a shower in. And lets face it, Jayden will only stay in his pajamas until he discovers that in fact I did not wash his dino costume yesterday and after a few words to me about it, he will put on his horse costume. And Willow, well she likes to dress herself. So, she asked me to take off her pajamas by pulling on them and yelling, ‘ahhhhhhhh. ahhhh. ahhhhhhh’ And then handed me these slippers for me to put on her. When I brought her a shirt and showed it to her, she shook her head at me. No, I am not kidding. Even at 1, Willow seems to have an opinion about what she wants to wear, sadly for her I’m bigger and stronger so if we need to go outside and a diaper and slippers just isn’t going to keep her warm, I can force her to put on more clothes. I figure this will last until she’s 2 and bigger than me.




3 comments:

Kay-Kay said...

Oh my Willow is hilarious. That is an AWESOME outfit. Rand had on something similar earlier. It wasn’t as cute….but it was pretty funny

Royal said...

I think Willow is going to be very opinionated, much like her grandma.

The Great Marshmellow said...

Oh my. These pictures really show the change in her face. She is loosing that baby look. Some pictures look like Royal some have a McComb look. They are both changing so fast. I am thankful for the pictures you send. Love The Great Marshmellow