Monday, January 4, 2010

All Alone

n the first time in what seems like forever, we have no visitors here, no visitors coming for at least another month, and no plans to go visit anybody. We’re all alone. It’s borrrrring. Guess I’ll have to figure out how to take care of the kids by myself again. It was so nice to go to the grocery store alone, be able to do some shopping during the week, have free babysitters to watch the kids so me and Royal could go do something, have someone else read the same book over and over again, someone to answer all of Jayden’s questions, someone else to help Willow eat so I could eat some food at the same time. Oh well, I’m sure me and the kids will figure out how to play with each other again. :) And I guess it will leave me more time to post more pictures of the kids for you!

On our first day on our own again, we didn’t really do too much. Jayden and I read books in bed until Willow got up. The kids took a bath. Jayden and I talked again about Papa and Nana leaving and that Jayden had no reason to be too worried that Papa wasn’t going to have anybody to play with, and that no, I wasn’t going to drive him to the motorhome so Papa wouldn’t be lonely.

Jayden did take care of his dino today. Supposedly he came down with a “bug” and was sick. He spent a good deal of the day in Jayden’s bed.











Willow has mastered a new trick too. She finally figured out how to stand up in her crib. It’s only a matter of time before she starts launching herself over the side and waking me up at the crack of dawn. She still isn’t walking, but I’m not too concerned over it. No need to make her mobile and fast too soon!




4 comments:

Kay-Kay said...

Cute, cute kids

Royal said...

Good looking pictures

mom said...

i’m homesick…..for your home and you and royal and jaydo and willow…..and your awesome dinners and our amazing game marathons….and all the fun we had…thanks for everything
love and hugs

The Great Marshmellow said...

CUTE!!!!!