
Here’s a picture of Willow’s dresser with 3, count ‘em, 3 dirty diapers stacked up and waiting for me to take them to the bathroom and clean ‘em out. Awesome!

Here is our beloved Papa, or at least an elbow.

We spend a lot of time in the car in the mornings going to and from StrollerFit, so Jayden has taken lots of car and Strollerfit pictures. The camera oftentimes gets left in the stroller, so that’s where he finds it the next day to take more pictures.


Here we are at StrollerFit, this is Sabrina and I waiting for the warm up to start. I like how there is a super shiny spot over my heart.

And here is Sabrina stretching her quads and while you can’t tell from the picture, we are singing “I’m a Little Teapot” to the kiddos.

And here is Lunden, Sabrina’s son and Jayden’s buddy.





And it’s just wouldn’t be pictures of Jayden’s favorite things without a little food in there.

Mmmmmm…tarts!




This is Rudolph the Red Nose Reighdeer’s eye, real up close

And that is the end of this session of the photos through the eyes of little Jaydo!
4 comments:
I think there is true genius in Jayden’s pictures! I absolutely love to see the world through his eyes…
The paparazzi was out again! Love it
I think that he should study under the Coopers so that he can learn the finer points of photography and lighting.
Awsum!!! What a great chance for us all to see how you really live. Dirty diapers and all. I love it. Great job Jayden!
Post a Comment