Willow’s crawling you ask? Silly, silly people. As I myself was not a crawler (according to my mom), I obviously am extremely inept at teaching my kids to crawl. Jayden didn’t crawl and it kinda looks like Willow is going to refuse to crawl too.
Let me show you what practicing crawling does for Willow.
It’s a lot of moving backwards and fake crying. And the truth is, I just can’t handle anymore whining or fake crying these days.
Here is how she has decided to get around, quite inventive if you ask me. And it keeps her at a nice slow pace, so she can’t be running off on me all the sudden and stuff. :)
10 comments:
That is so cute and hilarious!! :) Congrats on the 1/2 by the way — strong work! (I especially feel your pain on the bad knees!)
that. is. AWESOME!
I LOVE IT!!! I want to scooch like her
that is hilarious…..totally totally funny….and clever!!! and cute cute cute…
She’s just saving her knees…maybe you should start getting around like that.
Too funny, but I love it! Go Willow Go!
I think she looks so cute but Curt thought I should ask if she has worms?!!!! Forget about him. She is just finding her own way to get where she wants to go. I love it. The Great Marshmellow
That is too cute! This just reminds me that one day Grayson too will be mobile. Nooooo!!!!! He has invented a half roll over though. He wants to be on his belly and gets his lower half rolled over but can’t seem to get the arm out of the way, so he just settles for half way. haha!
Way to go Willow, dad loves it.
Too funny! I’m going to start doing that wherever I go.
Post a Comment