I love the laundry pictures! Soon you will be on the dark side with the rest of us spraying these huge spiders once one appears in your bed for no reason! Love ya
this nursery rhyme came to mind when i saw the kids in the laundry baskets….i think the picture that went with this was a woman in a laundry basket….
There was an old woman tossed in a basket, Seventeen times as high as the moon; But where she was going no mortal could tell, For under her arm she carried a broom.
“Old woman, old woman, old woman,”said I, “Whither, oh whither, oh whither so high?” “To sweep the cobwebs from the sky; And I’ll be with you by-and-by.”
HAHAHA…Awesome! I Love those pearly white smiles and sparkling eyes! (btw…you aren’t hiding any reason for a “3rd” laundry basket like kaylee are you?) just kidding…
8 comments:
I’d be happy to take those two loads off your hands :)
I wish my laundry was that cute and smiley!
I love the laundry pictures! Soon you will be on the dark side with the rest of us spraying these huge spiders once one appears in your bed for no reason! Love ya
A-dorable!
this nursery rhyme came to mind when i saw the kids in the laundry baskets….i think the picture that went with this was a woman in a laundry basket….
There was an old woman tossed in a basket,
Seventeen times as high as the moon;
But where she was going no mortal could tell,
For under her arm she carried a broom.
“Old woman, old woman, old woman,”said I,
“Whither, oh whither, oh whither so high?”
“To sweep the cobwebs from the sky;
And I’ll be with you by-and-by.”
Too cute!!! I’d take that laundry anytime!
Is that you how get the kids to look so good?
HAHAHA…Awesome! I Love those pearly white smiles and sparkling eyes! (btw…you aren’t hiding any reason for a “3rd” laundry basket like kaylee are you?) just kidding…
Post a Comment