Little Willow-weed(as Jayden started calling her today) is 6 months old today! So far, she’s been just about as easy as the day she got here (let’s hope that continues because I have my hands full with Jayden). She hardly ever complains, she laughs when Jayden body slams her, she has yet to really start to like Royal, she sleeps good, eats good, and as long as I let her get at least 1 good nap in, she’s as happy as a clam. She’s sitting up on her own, showing no interest in moving or scooching anywhere - fine with me…stay immobile for as long as possible! And so far she loves rice cereal, oatmeal, avocados, and peaches!
Here’s some naked pictures for ya’ll. (yes, her arms are a little sunburned. the sun is fierce here in kansas and i’ve been slapping on sunscreen and creating as much shade as possible, but sometimes it’s just not enough. plus, my arbonne baby sunscreen has been backordered for a couple weeks now and that’s the best sunscreen i’ve ever used. i’m sure when it gets here, i’ll be able to keep the kids skin nice and white!)

7 comments:
6 months already!! I WANT TO TAKE PICTURES!! Can’t wait for you to be back here! She’s so adorable! :)
What the? I thought you had a new blog up. What’s up with changing the title and not having new pictures. Boo on you!
Cute little niecey
She is so ridiculously cute! Starting the farmers tan quite young now aren’t we
Good little Willow, I think the farmers tan is cool. I have one.
She is the most adorable little butterball….a little pink is okay…least we know she got a good dose of vitamin D……!
keep the pictures coming!!!! more more
Happy 1/2 birthday little weeder.
She is 6 months already? Really? Wow! 6 months, but still as cute as can be!
Post a Comment