You see, they have a big wooden play structure in their backyard, not unlike the one Kaylee’s kids have. A big slide, some swings, a climbing wall, a big fort up on top. It’s awesome. Well, let me clarify, it used to be awesome. The big storm this past weekend ripped it apart. The top was ripped right off it’s base and this is what it looks like now.

And if that wasn’t sad enough. The wind took the top of that play structure and flung it 2 houses down, right through a bay window. Oops!

Since it’s been so stormy, we’ve been stuck inside. Stuck inside staring at our sweet sandbox out the window that we really wish we could go play in. Oh well, I’m sure the sun will come back soon enough and when it does it’ll probably be way too hot and I’ll just have something else to complain about. :)
Jayden’s found something new to do. He’s been loving getting himself wedged between the end of our mattress and our footboard. He’s not to happy I chose to take his picture instead of pulling him out.

We’ve been spending lots of time downstairs and Willow has been working on her sitting up by herself skills.


We haven’t been able to work out much the past couple of weeks. Royal’s family was here for a week, and then this week, Jayden and I managed to come down with swine flu, I mean, a really bad cold that has kept us laid up for awhile. And one of my biggest pet peeves is parents who take their sick, snot dripping kids to places where they don’t really have to go and then let them chew on toys and play with other kids and pass their germs on. So, since there is no way I can keep Jayden away from this friends at StrollerFit, I’ve just been keeping him here until his green nose stops drippin’ so much. That however hasn’t stopped Jayden from getting his workouts in. Here he is doing his squats

I, however, can’t really keep Jayden away from passing his germs onto Willow. It seems though, that Willow has Royal’s immune system - she just doesn’t get sick like Jayden does - or at least she hasn’t seemed to come down with Jayden’s colds in the whole 5 months of her life so far.

This morning, Jayden wanted a snack, so I gave him a little bowl of pretzels. Obviously, they weren’t cooked good enough because I found him in the pantry like this, cookin’ ‘em up on the the grill.
5 comments:
Willow is the cutest thing in the whole wide world! I just want to scoop her up and smooch her. I see what you mean about her onsies getting too small. :)
Oh my gosh! They are so CUTE!!! Jayden has a great imagination and Willow is so happy. I just wish I could see them in person and give you all big hugs and kisses from your Great Aunt Marshmellow
I am sick, it is called salmonidous, it stems from a lack of fishing for large fish.
Oh my goodness… I thought of you guys last week as I was in the midst of a tornado… sirens and all! I wonder if that was the same storm. I have NEVER seen rain pouring out of the sky like that…crazy!
Oops, must of hit “Say It!” before I was ready… those two kiddos of yours are tooooo CUTE!
Post a Comment