Sunday, February 8, 2009

We've Got Korkers

I made Willow some ribbon korkers to wear around because, well, she’s a girl and who doesn’t like to wear pretty little curly ribbons in the their hair. Since my girl, Willow, doesn’t have enough hair to clip a clip onto yet, I modified them a bit. I hot glued my ribbons onto little clips and then I bought some headbands on sale and cut a hole in them, where I could snap the clip onto. That way they are interchangeable! Genius! I found instructions for how to make the korkers here Now that I know these are easy and fast to make, I just need some more ribbon!


Pink ones and red ones for Valentines day!




This kid doesn’t need ribbons in his hair to be called a korker!

4 comments:

Amy said...

those. . . are. . . .aborable!!

Royal said...

I think that are kids are pretty cute.

Krisy said...

Just so cute. I think Willow looks like Jayden in that pic.

Kim said...

You’re so creative! I have to agree with Krisy, Willow and Jayden sure do look alike!