Jayden LOVES to tell stories. He sits in a chair with you, or on a bed, or wanders thru the house making up stories and going on and on and on. Most of the time you can figure out what he’s talking about, and sometimes he speaks in his and Papa’s special language, also known as gibberish, but somehow those two can really carry on a conversation in it. It’s really hard to record Jayden telling all these stories because he does not like it when I try and record him with the video camera. He must know that I will probably use these videos against him later… :)
7 comments:
That was awesome! I need to hear more stories. I’m thinking violence is probably a theme in his storytelling?
(Thank you for the transcript because I wouldn’t have understood half of that!)
Okay. So I just watched it like 2 more times and I was wondering if Jayden actually took a bite out of Royal’s leg and that’s why the video got cut where it did? Hmmmm, did the big daddy t-rex get injured and put the little guy in time-out? :) ha ha. I love Jayden!
I love short stories. :) That was a real short one!
That was so great!!! I love it and can’t wait for the next one. I played for everyone at the FH and we all had a big laugh. Jayden you are the best story teller ever. I love you so much. Great Aunt Marshmellow
Ummm, did the short story become shorter due to a “real” bite? Either way, too cute.
There was no biting, Jayden just does not like to be videoed while he is telling a story. We have to be sneaky parents.
more stories….more stories….and more pictures of little kids rolling and jumping and little feet sneaking into their big brother’s video!!!! so cute…..it’s all i can do not to jump into the car and drive back to kansas….or perhaps i could hitch a ride on a tornado!
Post a Comment