It was a fantastic 70 degrees here on Saturday. Seems totally freaky for winter weather, but maybe it’s normal here. I obviously haven’t lived here long enough to know. :) We took full advantage though and headed off to the zoo, which we were given a membership to for Christmas. We started out at the kids farm this time, so Jayden (and dad) could pet the animals. I’m not sure dad didn’t enjoy petting the animals more than Jayden, at one point he got offered a job. Granted it was raking poop up, but I think dad probably would of enjoyed it. It would of gotten him inside the pens with the animals which is where I think he would of liked to have been.
Look at dad’s hand…he wants to be the one petting the goat. :)
Great pictures!! I really think Bill needs to take that job at the zoo. I would enjoy the animals and talking to all the people as the come through. He could be a poop sweeping greeter. Sounds like your old job. HA Love Marshmellow
i wanted to be the first to say how great you look Rachel, but unfortunately i am about the 4th, but still, you look marvelous!! the rest of you are ok too but none of you had a baby not long ago. nice look to the site. makes me want to get to work on mine. maybe while in AZ.
7 comments:
Rach, you look fantastic! Great picture of Dad and Uncle Bubba, too.
Great pictures!! I really think Bill needs to take that job at the zoo. I would enjoy the animals and talking to all the people as the come through. He could be a poop sweeping greeter. Sounds like your old job. HA Love Marshmellow
Rachel you look amazing! Keep posting pictures of Willow. I cant believe how much she has changed.
Our kids are good looking, I think they get that from you.
i wanted to be the first to say how great you look Rachel, but unfortunately i am about the 4th, but still, you look marvelous!! the rest of you are ok too but none of you had a baby not long ago. nice look to the site. makes me want to get to work on mine. maybe while in AZ.
FB
Rachel you look amazing! Really . . did you just have a baby? It must be the Cougar colors that you are wearing. ;) What a fun trip to the zoo!
You look so flippin’ good. You have such nice teeth.
Post a Comment